Information required to be published in accordance with Annex A of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015. The document can be viewed by clicking on the link – Local Government Transparency Code 2015
Information required to be published in accordance with Annex A of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 is available below. Where the information is already available, users are signposted to the appropriate page on the website.
Grounds Maintenance Contracts
- Grass Cutting Contract : Herts & Cambs Grounds Maintenance May 2021 – to follow
- Contract for Cemeteries Maintenance – Herts & Cambs Grounds Maintenance May 2021 – to follow
- General Maintenance Contract – Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance May 2021 – to follow
- Grounds Maintenance Contract for Recreation Areas – Herts & Cambs Ground Maintenance May 2021 – to follow
Tenders for the Hub extension were awarded at the Parish Council Meeting held of 22 February 2021 – Parish Council Minutes 22 February 2021 PDF Minutes.
- Jordan & Sons (groundworks) – click here to view details of the tender documents – Jordans tender award Feb 2021
- Brownstone (main contractor) – click here to view details of the tender documents – Brownstone BofQ Feb 2021
- Royston Scaffolding (scaffolding) – click here to view details of the tender documents – Royston Scaffolding tender award Feb 2021
Details of revisions to contracts awarded will be contained in Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
Expenditure exceeding £500 – Expenditure transactions over 500 ye 31Mar2021. This information is also available from Approvals Lists whicha re published with the minutes following the meeting at which they are discussed (minutes for the current civic year can be accessed by clicking this link)
– High Street car park – 52 spaces and 3 disabled bays (all spaces are marked)
– Littlehands car park – parking for approximately 30 cars (unmarked)
- Littlehands – click here to view the document – click here to view the document
- Car park lease – click here to view the document
- Melbourn Community Hub lease – click here to view the document
Parish Council Assets – click on the link view the Fixed Asset Register Fixed Asset Register 31Mar2021
Local authority land – click on the link to view land assets owned by the Parish Council (including what3words and GPS identifiers) Assets – Land and buildings Summary
Grants – details are published in the Minutes following grant awards in April and November each year.
Organisational Chart – Organisational Chart
Constitution – click here to view our Standing Orders
Pay multiple – MPC Pay Multiple ye 31Mar2021