PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS: Monday – Tuesday : 10:00 – 13:00 / Wednesday – Friday : 10:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 15:30
Please call in advance to arrange an appointment
- Traffic Survey 2020 - View results of the Speeding Survey carried out in March 2020
- Information from Greater Cambridge Planning - Dear consultee, We have now published the responses we received to the Greater Cambridge Local Plan First Conversation consultation in early 2020 (including the Call for Sites and Call for Green Sites), and the 2019 Call for Sites. The responses can be viewed on our website, www.greatercambridgeplanning.org/localplan. What does this mean? We are publishing all the … Continue reading Information from Greater Cambridge Planning
- Found Wedding Ring - FOUND: Wedding ring. Please contact Parish Office
- Free NHS Monthly Health Checks - Free NHS monthly health checks for people aged between 40 and 74 years old. Available Wednesdays at The Hub – each appointment lasts between 20 – 30 minutes. Please call 03330 050093 to make your appointment.
- Roadworks - – Mortlock Street : 6 to 28 August 2020 – High Street : 31 August to 23 October 2020
Council Meeting Agendas
Council Agendas are available to view on line for all Committee and Full Council meetings.
Note: These are placed online on the Wednesday prior to the meeting. Supporting documentation will be published on the website whenever possible. However, if this is not possible it will be available at the meeting.
Planning Application Search
The planning application search system has been developed to offer a search facility for planning, listed building and advertisement applications made in the District.