PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS: Monday – Tuesday : 10:00 – 13:00 / Wednesday – Friday : 10:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 15:00
Please note: The Parish Office is currently closed to the public.
If you wish to speak to someone, please call 01763 263303 x3
COVID-19 – Please click on the link for the latest Government advice – Link to Gov.uk website for latest advice
Notice of Public Rights : Please click the link to view the Notice of Public Rights and sections 1 and 2 Annual Governance and Accounting Statements – Notice of Public Rights and s1 and 2
Covid Vaccine Passport scam: Please be aware of an email going around that purports to be from the NHS and informs recipients that they can apply for their “Digital Coronavirus Passports”
Clicking on the link within the email, takes you to a convincing but fake NHS website that asks for personal and payment details. (for an admin fee)
Just to reiterate, your vaccination status is obtained FREE through the NHS App, website or by calling the NHS on 119.
FREE SUMMER HOLIDAY SCHEME FOR CHILDREN IN RECEIPT OF FREE SCHOOL MEALS
A scheme to provide holiday childcare, activities and food for children in Cambridgeshire is now taking bookings for the summer holidays.
Any child receiving benefits related free school meals is eligible to access free holiday provision under the Holiday Activity and Food (HAF) programme.
Funded by the Department for Education (DfE), it enables local authorities to coordinate free holiday childcare, including healthy food and enriching activities.
The programme will be delivered by approved holiday scheme providers and childminders, and co-ordinated by Cambridgeshire County Council.
Up to four weeks of activities will be offered during the school summer holidays. Each eligible child will be entitled to up to 64 hours of free holiday childcare throughout the school summer holiday period. Parents can book places directly with participating holiday schemes from Monday 7th June. More information can be found at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/haf
- Councillor vacancies - Vacancy for Parish Councillor : Please click on the poster for more information
- Invitation to Quote : Grounds Maintenance Contracts - Please click on the poster for more information.
- Melbourn Youth Club – May half term holiday session -
- East West Rail Public Consultation – 31 March to 9 June 2021 - Public consultation – 31 March – 9 June 2021 New event dates announced New dates have been announced for our programme of livechat and webinar sessions. The original events will go ahead as planned, with six additional livechat sessions and five new webinars planned over May and June. Livechat sessions are a great opportunity to … Continue reading East West Rail Public Consultation – 31 March to 9 June 2021
- East West Rail Public Consultation – New dates for livechat and webinar sessions - New dates have been announced for the programme of livechat and webinar sessions over May and June, before the East West Rail public consultation ends on 9th June. For more information on the events and sessions, please visit https://eastwestrail.co.uk/consultation Dates for livechat events: Public live chat week 5 Tuesday 4 May, 6pm-8pm Wednesday 5 May: … Continue reading East West Rail Public Consultation – New dates for livechat and webinar sessions
Council Meeting Agendas
Council Agendas are available to view on line for all Committee and Full Council meetings.
Note: These are placed online on the Wednesday prior to the meeting. Supporting documentation will be published on the website whenever possible. However, if this is not possible it will be available at the meeting.
Planning Application Search
The planning application search system has been developed to offer a search facility for planning, listed building and advertisement applications made in the District.