PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS: Monday – Tuesday : 10:00 – 13:00 / Wednesday – Friday : 10:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 15:00
Please note: The Parish Office is currently closed to the public.
If you wish to speak to someone, please call 01763 263303 x3
COVID-19 – Please click on the link for the latest Government advice – Link to Gov.uk website for latest advice
- Invitation to Quote : Grounds Maintenance Contracts - Please click on the poster for more information.
- Melbourn Youth Club – May half term holiday session -
- East West Rail Public Consultation – 31 March to 9 June 2021 - Public consultation – 31 March – 9 June 2021 New event dates announced New dates have been announced for our programme of livechat and webinar sessions. The original events will go ahead as planned, with six additional livechat sessions and five new webinars planned over May and June. Livechat sessions are a great opportunity to … Continue reading East West Rail Public Consultation – 31 March to 9 June 2021
- East West Rail Public Consultation – New dates for livechat and webinar sessions - New dates have been announced for the programme of livechat and webinar sessions over May and June, before the East West Rail public consultation ends on 9th June. For more information on the events and sessions, please visit https://eastwestrail.co.uk/consultation Dates for livechat events: Public live chat week 5 Tuesday 4 May, 6pm-8pm Wednesday 5 May: … Continue reading East West Rail Public Consultation – New dates for livechat and webinar sessions
- Recognising Community Spirit – call for nominations for the Community Award : - Please click on the poster for more details
Council Meeting Agendas
Council Agendas are available to view on line for all Committee and Full Council meetings.
Note: These are placed online on the Wednesday prior to the meeting. Supporting documentation will be published on the website whenever possible. However, if this is not possible it will be available at the meeting.
Planning Application Search
The planning application search system has been developed to offer a search facility for planning, listed building and advertisement applications made in the District.