PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS: Monday – Tuesday : 10:00 – 13:00 / Wednesday – Friday : 10:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 15:00
If you wish to make an appointment, please call 01763 263303 x3
COVID-19 – Please click on the link for the latest Government advice – Link to Gov.uk website for latest advice
Notice of Conclusion of Audit : Please click the link to view the Notice of Conclusion of Audit (Annual Governance & Accountability Return for the year ended 31 March 2021) – Audited AGAR Sept 2021
Local Plan : First Proposals Consultation period – 1 November 2021 to 13 December 2021 – Local people have local knowledge. It is important to have your say!
Details of upcoming online events being held during the consultation period are now available – click the link for further details : Local Plan
- Making Connections: have your say on greener travel in Greater Cambridge - The Greater Cambridge Partnership’s consultation on proposals to improve the way in which people travel around our area is now underway. ‘Making Connections: have your say on greener travel in Greater Cambridge’ asks for people’s thoughts on proposals to transform public transport, improve cycling and walking and reduce pollution and congestion. The proposals are of … Continue reading Making Connections: have your say on greener travel in Greater Cambridge
- Christmas bus timetables - Please click on the link for details of bus timetables over the Christmas break – Christmas timetable
- Remembrance Day Parade: Sunday 14th November 2021 - Please click on the image to enlarge.
- Cambridgeshire County Council’s Community Gritting Scheme 2021-22 - Do you want to help keep Melbourn moving in freezing weather? Cambridgeshire County Council is looking for volunteers for the Community Gritting Scheme 2021-2022. Please click on the link to find out more https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/travel-roads-and-parking/roads-and-pathways/gritting-roads-cycleways-and-paths/help-with-gritting-and-clearing-snow Please click on the image below to enlarge. To register as a volunteer please visit https://cambridgeshire-self.achieveservice.com/service/Community_gritting_registration_form
- Remembrance Day : 14 November 2021 - Please click on the images for details of road closure and diversion for the Remembrance Day Parade
Council Meeting Agendas
Council Agendas are available to view on line for all Committee and Full Council meetings.
Note: These are placed online on the Wednesday prior to the meeting. Supporting documentation will be published on the website whenever possible. However, if this is not possible it will be available at the meeting.
Planning Application Search
The planning application search system has been developed to offer a search facility for planning, listed building and advertisement applications made in the District.