PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS: Monday – Tuesday : 10:00 – 13:00 / Wednesday – Friday : 10:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 15:00
If you wish to make an appointment, please call 01763 263303 x3
COVID-19 – Please click on the link for the latest Government advice – Link to Gov.uk website for latest advice
Notice of Conclusion of Audit : Please click the link to view the Notice of Conclusion of Audit (Annual Governance & Accountability Return for the year ended 31 March 2021) – Audited AGAR Sept 2021
Community Grant November 2021 – please click on the image to enlarge .
Please click the link for a copy of the Grant Policy and application form – Document 4.03 Melbourn Parish Council Community Grant Policy November 2019
- Melbourn Timebank October Activities Calendar - Please click on the image to view Melbourn Timebank October Activities Calendar. For more information please contact Stephanie Trayhurn, Timebank Coordinator on 07483 176929 or 01763 263303 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or find us at https://www.facebook.com/melbourntimebank/
- UPDATE M11 junctions 8 – 10 bridge repairs - UPDATE: M11 junctions 8 to 10 bridge repairs Northbound closures M11 junction 8 to 10 northbound full closure Friday 15 October – Monday 18 October – full weekend closure (9pm Friday to 5am Monday) Friday 29 October – Monday 01 November – full weekend closure (9pm Friday to 5am Monday) Sunday 21 November – 9pm to … Continue reading UPDATE M11 junctions 8 – 10 bridge repairs
- Car park closing times : Littlehands car park, The Moor - Car park closing times : Littlehands car park, The Moor: • Summer : 1st April until 30 September 20:00 • Winter : 1st October until 31st March 17:00 Please note: From 1 October, the gate to Littlehands car park will close at 17:00. The gates will be closed no later than the advertised times, … Continue reading Car park closing times : Littlehands car park, The Moor
- M11 junctions 8 to 10 bridge repairs - Please click on the images to enlarge
- Vacancies for Parish Councillors -
Council Meeting Agendas
Council Agendas are available to view on line for all Committee and Full Council meetings.
Note: These are placed online on the Wednesday prior to the meeting. Supporting documentation will be published on the website whenever possible. However, if this is not possible it will be available at the meeting.
Planning Application Search
The planning application search system has been developed to offer a search facility for planning, listed building and advertisement applications made in the District.