PARISH OFFICE OPENING HOURS: Monday – Tuesday : 10:00 – 13:00 / Wednesday – Friday : 10:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 15:00
Please note: The Parish Office is currently closed to the public.
If you wish to speak to someone, please call 01763 263303 x3
Melbourn Parish Council is seeking to recruit a Timebanking Coordinator
A detailed job description can be downloaded by clicking on the link : Timebanking Coordinator JD Jan 2021v1
Melbourn Play Parks Working Party: Public involvement. Please click to enlarge image
Invitation to Tender : Extended tender submission deadline. Please click to enlarge image. More information is available via the Contracts Finder website
- Roadworks 16 – 20 January 2021 - Click on image to enlarge
- Roadworks : 1 – 6 December 2020 - High Street (bottom of Meadow Way). Two way traffic light controlled. Please click on the image to enlarge.
- Play Areas - In line with Government guidance, our play areas at The Moor and Clear Crescent will remain open at this time
- FOUND on the vilage car park. Samsung phone. Please contact the Parish Office. -
- Roadworks : 1 – 15 November 2020 - View details of roadworks scheduled for November
Council Meeting Agendas
Council Agendas are available to view on line for all Committee and Full Council meetings.
Note: These are placed online on the Wednesday prior to the meeting. Supporting documentation will be published on the website whenever possible. However, if this is not possible it will be available at the meeting.
Planning Application Search
The planning application search system has been developed to offer a search facility for planning, listed building and advertisement applications made in the District.